Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Class

I hate when people talk about their damm personal lives in class. I don't care if your sister owns a house near an abandoned golf course. I don't care if your family members steal stuff from you. I don't care if your priest is being charged with raqueteering. I don't care about your baby. I don't even care if you have a farm. Really. I don't care who is sleeping with whom. I don't care that you are from any particular state. I don't care that you grew up on the exact spot the classroom is on right now.

I am here to learn the damm law and get the fuck out. This isn't a group therapy session. If you want to hire a lawyer to help your sister and her golf house, I'm sure you can find one for less than $150k. Get over it

Wow, that felt good..............

No comments: