Friday, October 2, 2009

A new world

I feel like I've been here before... except it's all Deja Vu.

So I took another 6 month Hiatus from blogging, and a lot has happened in between.

I now have a job in Silver Spring, MD. I really like it. I help patients with a rare disease fund their support group meetings. It is a very satisfying job, especially when I talk to the patients, and they seem very grateful for what we do.

I met a girl. She doesn't live here, but hopefully will soon. For the first time in a long time I am willing to wait for something. I suppose that means that I finally think that I've found something worth waiting for.

I have decided to climb Mt. Rainier this spring. I will be signing up for the trip in the next few weeks when I get the money.

I think I'm going to post my new life to do list soon.

That is all.

No comments: