Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Law School: Thing I did right & things I would change

Thing I did right in my first year of law school & things I would change if I could do it again.



Thing I did right
  • I learned how to write the correct way
  • I learned early to label everything I: R: A: C: in everything I do
  • I spent time away from studying listening to advise from 2Ls & 3Ls that really helped
  • I got to know alot of new friends. There is no point to experiencing anything in life without getting a taste for everything.

Things I would change
  • I don't know if I would do the study group thing again (sorry guys, i think i work better on my own)
  • I would actually brief all the cases for every class
  • I would read law review articles and treatises to help understand stuff better
  • I would spend more time in the library analyzing cases
  • I would actually learn the case names (see civ pro final)
  • I would pay more attention to the blue book

This list will be updated periodically over the next few days

No comments: